February 10th, 2019—In this week’s episode of the Timelapse Show, I’m exploring the best frame rates to be used for timelapse media production. As soon as you fire up your camera to start taking timelapse media, you’ll be prompted with a decision: What frame rate do you want to film with? 24? 30? 23.97? 29.97? 60? What do these mean and which one should you choose? Learn what frame rates are, their history, the challenge of venturing into higher frame rates and how these affect the look of your media!
Get More Timelapse Show:
- Official Site: http://www.thetimelapseshow.com
- Subscribe via iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-timelapse-show/id1409910914?mt=2
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thetimelapseshow
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ShowTimelapse
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thetimelapseshow/
Watch the Youtube Version: