October 21, 2018—In this week’s episode of the Timelapse Show, I’m finally back from an unexpected hiatus and ready for more timelapse content! Today, we’ll explore the effect of shutter speeds on timelapse shots. What does it look like to use a higher shutter speed, keeping all movement crisp and clean, versus a slower shutter speed which gives a spooky, creepy motion effect? Find out on this week’s episode!
Get More Timelapse Show:
- Official Site: http://www.thetimelapseshow.com
- Subscribe via iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-timelapse-show/id1409910914?mt=2
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thetimelapseshow
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ShowTimelapse
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thetimelapseshow/
Watch the Video Version: